SALTIE staff are experienced in delivering interventions addressing:
- Self harm and suicide risk
- Behaviours of concern
- Treatment Readiness
- Sexual / violent offender rehabilitation
- Drug and alcohol addiction
- Social, cognitive and life skills
- Self Regulation
- Developmental and other trauma
- Enhanced relationships
- Release Preparation and Transition.
Many of SALTIE clients experience a complex array of life issues. Supporting the team who support the individual is an important part of our contribution. SALTIE is known for its collegiate, respectful and non-elitist approach to other professionals and the families of forensic clients.
Our psychologists focus intervention not just on responding to risk, but also on building future focused healthy lifestyles: one that includes personal pillars of success. That may involve finding work, pursuing interests, re-connecting with the community or finding freedom from emotional unrest.